750USGPM 93PSI End Suction Centrifugal Pump Tornatech Controller Fire Pump Horizontal End Suction Centrifugal Pump
NMFIRE is proven pumping systems meet changing and demanding conditions. No matter the pump type, size, or system configuration, this is a sentinel solution to meet your needs.
You can leave me a message about the flow, head, and other information about the project, I will recommend the most suitable pump set for you. Looking forward to your message.
|Diesel Engine Pump Set
( Heat Exchanger)
||Ductile Cast iron
||NM FIRE(UL) NM6-110B
Large hotels, hospitals, schools, office buildings, supermarkets, commercial residential buildings, metro stations, railway stations, airports, kinds of transportation tunnels, petrochemical plants, thermal power plants, terminals, oil depots, large warehouses and industrial and mining enterprises, offshore platform(Pump material: Discharge head, Column pipe, shaft, impeller, suction bell—SS2205, Seal—Gland packing, Guide bearing—Thordon), etc.
The electric motor-driven fire pump group
Diesel engine drove fire pump group with air cooling & water cooling
CNP NM Fire-fighting System Co., Ltd
NMFIRE Factory-Built Containerized Pump Rooms combine a complete fire pump system, suction and discharge piping, electrical and exhaust components, all housed in a specially designed container. Pump Rooms are designed, built, and tested in a controlled ISO9001:2015 factory environment and shipped to the job site ready for immediate installation. The system piping and electrical connections are ready for immediate hook-up which significantly reduces on-site labor and shortens construction project timelines.
Value Added Systems
• 3D design built in an NFAP20 engineering environment with the highest quality
• All main components are UL/FM Listed and Approved products
• Complete system is pressure tested before shipment to eliminate on-site leaks
• All interior piping and electrical connections are complete
• Factory assembly and testing eliminates the need for on-site assembly
• Enclosure floor is coated
• Superstructure design supports the system piping, exhaust piping, and electrical components from the roof, allowing for more open floor space
• Wall insulation reduces environmental noise
• Includes all auxiliary systems prescribed by NFPA20 including:
• Heating • Lighting • Sprinklers • Ventilation • Drainage
In addition to the above models, there are many model UL/FM testing in process.
Looking forward to your inquiry.
NFPA20, UL, FM, EN12845,CCCF
UL : Q: 100-750GPM H:70-152PSI
FM: Q: 100-750GPM H:70-152PSI
CCCF: Q:15-45L/S H:0.6-0.9Mpa
NFPA20: Q: 100-3000GPM H:40-200PSI
Five Advantages of CNP NM FIRE
① The late-mover advantage of products, we R&D better fire products than other Suppliers;
② Have the most complete and all series of fire pump models;
③ Have listed diesel engines with self-owned brand--- NM FIRE；
④ Understand the technology of fire- fighting products and fire- fighting system better than other competitors and have better services；
⑤ Shorter delivery time.
1. Reply within 24 hours.
2. High-quality products and the most reasonable price
3. Data and chemical technology support.