Hany SamyI do not find what I can say and I do not know how to thank you. It was a great week with you and it was one of the best times I ever had. your boss is excellent and the factory is very good I'll miss you all I miss you so much Thank you Hany samy
HazelThank you very much for the training and for being generous hosts. We have learned a lot and will be putting our knowledge into good use. Regarding the specs for our sample model, we’ll get back to you once we have gathered more information. Again, thank you for accommodating us in the training J
WenThanks for the hospitality during our visit to your company. We are waiting for your revise offer with inclusive shipping cost. Thanks.
Professional Fire Pump Diesel Engine 125KW Power For Fire Fighting System
fire diesel engine,
fire power engine
FM Approved Original De Maas125KW Fire Pump Diesel Engine For Firefighting Application
De Maas Firefighting Engines:
- Can answer worldwide and country specific demands for various specifications, including FM approval
- Are thoroughly tested and certified in our own testing facilities in The Netherlands
- Are manufactured with great accuracy and precision
- Are available in a power range of 49kw-652kw (FM Approved) and 53kw-724kw (non-approved)
- Have a proven record worldwide.
De Maas firefighting engines:
Since 1922, De Maas is known as reliable manufacturer and supplier of high quality engines to the industry.
Combining renowned base-products such as Doosan, lveco, JCB and Lister-Petter engines with the newest techniques, qualified employees and personal attention. This in combination with the highest manufacturing standards, the Dutch company De Maas offers reliable, customized fire pump engines all over the world for many years.
|General Engine Data||IF05AH-F||IF05ATH-F||IF05ATIH-F||IF05BTIH-F|
|Type||4 cycle, 4 Cylinder In Line, Water cooled|
|Aspiration||Naturally||Turbo charged||Turbo charged, Intercooled|
|Cylinder Type||Replaceable dry liner|
|Bore x Stroke||mm||104 x 132|
|Compression Ratio||17.5 : 1|
|Valves per Cylinder||- Intake||1|
|Valve Timing||- Intake||Opening: 15⁰ BTDC - Close: 35⁰ ABDC|
|- Exhaust||Opening: 69⁰ BBDC - Close: ATDC|
|Valves lashes at cold||- Intake||mm||0.25 ±0.5|
|- Exhaust||mm||0.50 ±0.5|
|Combustion Type||Direct Injection|
|Firing Order||1 – 3 – 4 – 2|
|Rotation||Counter Clockwise, viewed from flywheel|
|Dimension L x W x H (L=Construction Length)||± mm||955 x 955 x 1,497||955 x 955 x 1,529||977 x 955 x 1,537||977 x 955 x 1,537|
|Dry Weight||Approx. kg||600||620|
- We are the first member of NFPA among Chinese pump manufacturers. The production of our fire pump groups is strictly in accordance with NFPA20.
- We are the first manufacturer in the world who have both UL/FM certification for fire pump and the fire-fighting diesel engine, also the only UL Witness laboratory in Asia for fire-fighting pump and fire-fighting diesel engine.
- We have applied dozens of patents.
- We have young team, top experts.
1 . Quick response.—our team working 24/7 to respond client, inquiries and question all the time. Most problems can be solved within 24 hours
2 . Dedicated to high quality, stable supply and considerate service.