Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Discharge Head:||Carbon Steel||Column Pipe:||Carbon Steel|
3 Stages Vertical Turbine Fire Pump,
300GPM Vertical Turbine Fire Pump,
1760RPM fire fighting pumps
NM Fire 1760 RPM 300 GPM Vertical Turbine Fire Pump Manufacturers
|Pump||NM FIRE (UL)|
|Motor||Techtop (UL )|
|Control Panel||Tornatech (UL/FM)|
|Air relieve valve||Cla-Val (UL/FM)|
|Circulation safety valve||Cla-Val (UL/FM)|
|Type||55L-60 3/4| 20~200psi|
Pump Performance Curve
Multi-stage Vertical Turbine Pumps with bronze impellers and cast iron bowls. The line shaft turbine pumps have above-ground discharge with water-lubricated line shaft bearings. The column pipe coupling has bronze centering spiders with fluted-rubber line shaft bearings. The bowls are vitra-glass coated in the waterways for improved efficiencies. Capacities up to 10,000 GPM with heads to 150 feet per stage.
· Complete unit responsibility.
· Complete in-house fabrication capabilities.
· Hydrostatic strength testing facilities.
· Operation run test as per NFPA 20, UL 448 requirements.
· Vertical turbine models for capacities from 250 to 5000 US GPM.
· Drivers: diesel engine drive.
· Electrical testing capabilities for motors and controllers as per NFPA standards.
· Capable to supply additional accessories wherever required.
· Rugged construction for longer service life.
· Specifically designed for fire fighting applications as per NFPA 20.
· Excellent mechanical and hydraulic design characteristics for efficient performance.
Deep well, irrigation, sumps, condensate, can pump requirements, fire service, municipal, industrial
First-Class international technical standards.
CNP NM FIRE is the first member of NFPA from China pump's manufacturers.and won the UL,FM international fire certification for fire pump products.
First-Class testing and inspection equipment.
UL certification represents the world's highest technical standards of fire certification,but also means that certified fire products must withstand the most extreme,harsh test process,the purpose of certification designed to verify whether the product meets the performance,safety and quality requirements,so as to achieve the purpose of property protection.
NM fire obtained fire diesel engine UL1247 and fire pump UL448 witnessed laboratory accreditation,fully proved that the company in terms of hardware and software strength,are to meet the strict requirements of UL certification.
Contact Person: Kathy Wong