Hany SamyI do not find what I can say and I do not know how to thank you. It was a great week with you and it was one of the best times I ever had. your boss is excellent and the factory is very good I'll miss you all I miss you so much Thank you Hany samy
HazelThank you very much for the training and for being generous hosts. We have learned a lot and will be putting our knowledge into good use. Regarding the specs for our sample model, we’ll get back to you once we have gathered more information. Again, thank you for accommodating us in the training J
WenThanks for the hospitality during our visit to your company. We are waiting for your revise offer with inclusive shipping cost. Thanks.
High Efficiency Centrifugal Fire Pump 2000GPM Capacity NFPA20 Certification
|RPM||1800 (60Hz)||Engine||DE MAAS & NM Fire|
|Control Panel||Tornatech (UL/FM)||Head||190PSI|
diesel fire pump,
ul fm approved fire pumps
UL/FM/NFPA20 Certification Centrifugal Fire Pump With the Capacity 2000GPM @ 190PSI
|HEAD||PUMP MODEL||SPEED||MAX SHAFT POWER|
How it Works:
- The most common split case pump is a single-stage, between bearing, non-self-priming centrifugal volute pump. The design of the pump allows for easy removal of the pump’s top casing to enable easy access to the pump’s components without interfering with the motor or the piping system.
- The independent bearing casing allows for easy maintenance without the need for removing the pump’s top casing. The pump’s double volute design minimizes the radial load on the shaft, increasing component life and reducing vibrations to provide a quiet operation.
- The split case pump is available in various designs and manufactured from different materials to suit a wide range of applications. Major components in the pump such as, impellers, casings, wear rings, and shafts can be offered by manufacturers in various materials to suit the fluid hat is being pumped and the site environment conditions.
- The pump also comes in a variety of configurations and designs including horizontal, vertical, vertical open shaft and close coupled configurations; with counter clockwise or clockwise rotation design options.
Diesel engine driven fire pump sets with air cooling & water cooling
- We are the first member of NFPA among Chinese pump manufacturers. The production of our fire pump groups is strictly in accordance with NFPA20.
- We have applied dozens of patents.
- We have young team, top experts.
|1. To supply high-quality products with reasonable prices in food additive industry.|
|2. To follow orders and arrange shipping in time, providing complete documents|
|for Customs clearance according to different export policies in different countries.|