Hany SamyI do not find what I can say and I do not know how to thank you. It was a great week with you and it was one of the best times I ever had. your boss is excellent and the factory is very good I'll miss you all I miss you so much Thank you Hany samy
HazelThank you very much for the training and for being generous hosts. We have learned a lot and will be putting our knowledge into good use. Regarding the specs for our sample model, we’ll get back to you once we have gathered more information. Again, thank you for accommodating us in the training J
WenThanks for the hospitality during our visit to your company. We are waiting for your revise offer with inclusive shipping cost. Thanks.
2000GPM / 135PSI Horizontal Split Case Fire Pump Ductile Cast Iron Materials UL Listed
|Color||Red||Casing||Ductile Cast Iron|
|Shaft||AISI 4340||Wear Ring||Bronze|
|Seal||Gland Packing||Brand||CNP FIRE|
ul listed fire pumps,
horizontal split case fire pump
The protection of life is not a matter for compromise
This is particularly true for fire protection systems where they are only as strong as their 'weakest link' and compromise may result in avoidable loss of life or property. That is why NM fire pumps are designed specifically for the very particular needs of fire protection and are approved by most of the major fire protection bodies around the world. By selecting an approved NM Fire Pump as part of an approved system and maintained in accordance with standards such as NFPA 20, you can sleep easy knowing that you have chosen the best you can get.
|HEAD||PUMP MODEL||SPEED||MAX SHAFT POWER|
Industrial fields: All petroleum, petrochemical, chemical, oil fields, pipelines bureaus, oil repositories, oil terminals, oil refineries, offshore platforms, etc.; National grain storages, thermal power plants, steel plants, shipyards, paper mills, etc.;
Commercial Field: five-star hotels, hospitals, schools, supermarkets, office buildings, large-scale commercial complex, highway tunnels, subway stations, railway stations, airports; Fire-fighting Engineering Companies;
How It Works:
The most common split case pump is a single-stage, between bearing, non-self-priming centrifugal volute pump. The design of the pump allows for easy removal of the pump’s top casing to enable easy access to the pump’s components without interfering with the motor or the piping system.
The independent bearing casing allows for easy maintenance without the need for removing the pump’s top casing. The pump’s double volute design minimizes the radial load on the shaft, increasing component life and reducing vibrations to provide a quiet operation.
- Complete compact unit
- Tailored to the customer's required standards and specifications
- Configuration for NFPA20 / FM / UL up to 4000 US gpm
- Good suction characteristics, also with higher speeds
- Practically no limitations on flow
- Less wear and tear influences
- Easy maintenance without interfering on piping / driver
- Select Models Available in alternate materials with FM approval
- We are the first member of NFPA among Chinese pump manufacturers. The production of our fire pump groups is strictly in accordance with NFPA20.
- We are the first manufacturer in the world who have both UL/FM certification for fire pump and the fire-fighting diesel engine, also the only UL Witness laboratory in Asia for fire-fighting pump and fire-fighting diesel engine.
- We have applied dozens of patents.
- We have young team, top experts.
|1. Reply within 24 hours.|
|2. High-quality products and the most reasonable price|
|3. Data and chemical technology support.|
|4. Professional team service|
|5. Customiszed production for different package|
|6. No delay on shipment|