Payment & Shipping Terms:
|HP:||300HP||Cooling Unit:||Heat Exchange|
Red FM Approval 300 Hp Diesel Water Pump Engine Used In The Firefighting
One of De Maas's specialities is the development and manufacturing of dedicated engines for sprinkler systems.The in house capabilities give us the possibility to develop a carefully selected base engine into a high quality,high performance firefighting engine.
Experience over years have given us the knowledge to do that in line with the highest demanding standards required by the market.
Engine power rated at SAE Conditions 25℃ (77°F ) and 91 m (300 ft ) above sea level and engines power must be derated for Altitude and Temperature.
Fire fighting diesel engine is consist of following systems and parts:
1. Intake system: air filter , air filter guard
2. Exhaust system: exhaust flexible joint, exhaust guard
3. Fuel supply system: fuel tank, fuel pipe, fuel filter
4. Heating system:jacket heater
5. Starting system: battery , starting motor, DC contactor, emergency starting device
6. Cooling system:Heat exchanger, water expansion tank,cooling loop, thermostat
7. Lubricating system: Oil filter
8. Control system:Controller
|Introduce the product to the customer in detail,answer the question raised by customer carefully;|
|1. Ensure product with high quality and pre-commissioning before delivery;|
|2. Delivery on time;|
|Provide considerate services to minimize clients’ worries.|